Ellepot Propagation Mix
Peat 0-10 mm
Lambert Ellepot Propagation Mix is specially designed to produce 15-35mm plugs on an Ellepot machine. It is composed of Canadian sphagnum peat moss and fine perlite*. The special screening of the peat reduces the risk of the presence of harmful sticks. Ellepot Propagation Mix has an excellent air-water ratio.
* Propagation substrate options for Ellepot with fine horticultural perlite:
It can be mixed with a rate of 10%, 15%, 20% or 25% of fine horticultural perlite.
For more information contact your Lambert representative or customer service.
- Medium Canadian sphagnum peat moss (70 - 95%)
- Fine horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Smaller Ellepot sizes (15-35mm)
- Very economical
- Overhead irrigation
- ph Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E)
- Electrical Conductivity: 1.0 – 1.6 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
- Fine with extra screening step
3 cu ft loose filled - 85 L
74 cu ft loose filled - 2095 L
3.8 cu ft compressed - 107 L
55 cu ft compressed - 1557 L
120 cu ft compressed - 3400 L