All Purpose Ellepot Finish Mix
Peat 0-10 mm
Lambert All Purpose Ellepot Finish Mix is specially designed to produce plugs 35mm or larger on an Ellepot machine. It is a blend of Canadian sphagnum peat moss and coarse perlite*. The coarse peat is screened with careful attention to reduce sticks in the media for Ellepot production.
* All purpose substrate options for Ellepot with coarse horticultural perlite:
It can be mixed with a rate of 10%, 15%, 20% or 25% of fine horticultural perlite.
For more information contact your Lambert representative or customer service.
- Coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss (70-95%)
- Coarse horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Larger Ellepot sizes 35mm and more
- Excellent mix for Ellepot users for large plants or landscape crops
- Overhead irrigation
- ph Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E)
- Electrical Conductivity: 1.0 – 1.6 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
- Fine with extra screening step
3 cu ft loose filled - 85 L
74 cu ft loose filled - 2095 L
3.8 cu ft compressed - 107 L
55 cu ft compressed - 1557 L
120 cu ft compressed - 3400 L
This product might interest you