Vous devez activer les cookies pour accéder à ce site.
EcoPeatPlus+® is exclusive to the Lambert Peat Moss Company. It is a highly fibrous “natural wood” fiber, collected from our peat bogs and specially processed at our facilities.
Lambert Peat Moss offers commercial growers a wood fiber option with its EcoPeatPlus+®. Depending on the characteristics you’re looking for, choose from our EcoPeatPlus+® as a stand-alone product or from our complete line of ready-to-use EcoPeatPlus+® Mixes (EPM).
EcoPeatPlus+® used as a stand-alone product:
- Applied as top dressing on large pots: repels feeding birds, excellent weed barrier, retains moisture
- Improves on site blends prepared by nurserymen
- Easy to apply as a mulch in landscaping
- Naturally decorative (natural wood color)
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly
- Available in 110 cu ft compressed size bale
EcoPeatPlus+® (EPM) Substrates
EcoPeatPlus+® Substrates (EPM) provide exceptional balance of air space and water-holding capacity, with superior longevity and minimal shrinkage.
View the EcoPeatPlus+® video
EPM line is blended with Canadian sphagnum peat moss with ECOPEAT and can also include a different percentage of perlite to complete the fine-tuning of your mix. It can be compressed, saving on freight costs with more products per truck loads.View the growing media including EcoPeatPlus+®